cindy millet triathlon millet women´s clothing jackets soft shell ,millet grepon wds light hoodie jackets soft shell dynasty green women´s clothing,millet running jacket millet shoes,luxurious collection
new this summer, this windbreaker jacket is designed for the keen mountaineer and built for mountaineering and fast ascents in challenging environments. expert series the grepon wds light hoodie delivers high performance with a windstopper® laminated softshell fabric. a perfect protection for 90% of weather conditions. it is windproof and water-repellent as well as abrasion resistant, breathable and stretch. the windstopper® activ 3l offers a great ideal of protection while keeping a lightweight, soft handfeel and comfort when wore next to the skin. the alpine fit™ reduces bulk around the body and gives enough room for unrestricted movement. the raglan sleeves pattern design enhances mobility and durability at high wear areas by reducing abrasion points particularly vulnerable to wear from pack straps. when needed, excess heat can be released using the underarm vents. chest pockets sit high for easy access and are pack-compatible and quick access chest pocket allows to stow small items. the hem and cuffs cinch securely to follow body movement and, with an ergonomic hood that secures tightly and delivers full coverage without restricting movement or visibility, the grepon wds light hoodie is ideal for core mountaineering and hiking adventures.
- full stretch build for freedom of movement
- sporty fit, flex comfort™ female ergonomics
- integral hood
- large underarm zip vents
- 2 zipped high handwarmer pockets
- zip closure; adjustable collar, cuffs and hem
- windstopper®active light 3l
- weight 0.28 kg
- works for any intense activity. this strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. the design delivers comfort and protection.
flex confort construction:
- flex comfort is a construction that maximizes the benefits of each material to bring absolute freedom of movement. flexible inserts are introduced in the garment design in order to give it optimal ergonomics.
- millet is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. it is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
- 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
in case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
shoes and climbing shoes:
- millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- drying should be done naturally.
- millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- drying should be done in the open air.
- caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- to wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). if necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- air out your millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- for sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- for sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “products containing down,” below.
products containing down:
- when dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. if there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. to guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
clothing with waterproof materials:
- this is the case particularly for the following materials: gore-tex, polartec neoshell, dryedge, windstopper, element shield
- after closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. if there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- it is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
are you looking for materials from millet and specially millet grepon wds light hoodie at millet outlet factory online store usa, you can find a complete list of women´s clothing products and ski accessories. place all your orders through our online store millet outlet factory online store usa. you have 75 ways of payment. check the catalogue and get special ski promotions. and if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
millet - women´s clothing - jackets soft shell